Transfer to UIC
Enroll in Online Pathways courses and apply to transfer to one of UIC's many on-campus degree programs.
- All UIC degree programs require a foundation in General Education.
- The UIC requirement for General Education courses is 24 credit hours across six thematic categories.
Guaranteed Admission Opportunity
Guaranteed Admission to an on-campus degree program in UIC’s College of Liberal Arts and Sciences:
- Completion of 30 credit hours of General Education classes
- A minimum of two Online Pathways classes
- One Quantitative Reasoning class (available as Online Pathways class)
- One Natural Science class with a laboratory component (available as Online Pathways class)
- First Year Writing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 at the time of transfer
- All classes with a grade C or better