- High School Diploma. Proof of the diploma is required with the application.
- Students with prior College-level work (at a community college or university) have the option (not required) to upload transcripts showing College work.
- Note: If you are a currently enrolled UIC student and wish to enroll in an Online Pathways course, please register using UIC Student Portal.
Admission & Registration Process: Five Easy Steps!
Start Application Process
- Fill out a short application
- Upload proof of your High School Diploma. Transcripts of prior college-level work (if any) are optional
- Receive acceptance letter via email
- Activate your UIC NetId
- Register for classes!