UIC’s Liberal Arts and Sciences Online Pathways program allows you to complete high-quality, low-cost General Education courses 100% online. Courses are taught by the faculty of Chicago’s leading public research university. Each course can be a stepping stone on your path towards completing a college degree!
Online Pathways: Our Program
Learn More About Our Courses!
- General Education classes for college credit in the natural sciences, humanities, social science
- 100% online
- All classes taught by UIC faculty
- 8-week and 16-week sessions
- Courses offered during Fall, Spring, Summer
- Students will receive a UIC transcript
See where Online Pathways can take you:
|Spring 2018: Term A (8-weeks)||January 16 - March 9, 2018: Registration closed|
|Spring 2018: Term B (8-weeks)||March 12 - May 11, 2018: Registration closed|
|Spring 2018: 16-weeks||January 16 - May 11, 2018: Registration closed|