UIC’s Liberal Arts and Sciences Online Pathways program allows you to complete high-quality, low-cost General Education courses 100% online. Courses are taught by the faculty of Chicago’s leading public research university. Each course can be a stepping stone on your path towards completing a college degree!
4th in Social Mobility by U.S. News & World Report.
Top 10 Best Value College from Wall Street Journal and Times Higher Education.
10th Most Transformative College from Money Magazine.
Online Pathways: Our Program
- General Education classes for college credit in the natural sciences, humanities, social science
- 100% online
- All classes taught by UIC faculty
- 8-week and 16-week sessions
- Courses offered during Fall, Spring, Summer
- Students will receive a UIC transcript
See where Online Pathways can take you: